Q: Reading Return Value from AWK Program
Author Message
 Q: Reading Return Value from AWK Program

Quote:
> I would like to be able to set a return value
> in a nawk program so that I can check this value
> in the C shell script which called the nawk program.

  exit [expression]  # e.g.:  exit 5

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. return multiple values from an awk function?

2. Return value from awk snipet via korn shell subroutine

3. returning a value from awk

4. reading return-value of C-function in Fortran

5. accessing second return value off of read-from-string

6. ConfigParser.read - return value?

7. Get back value from AWK program

8. An Awk Program to Create an Awk Program [Long]

9. Help !! RUN external program return value

10. Getting return values from REXX-called C programs

11. Returning values to assembly language program

12. Fortran Main Program Return Value