Test please ignore
Author Message
 Test please ignore

Just testing if my postings really make it through the firewall.
(Which also is the reason I have to do it in this group since I do not
see any test groups)

[see also my private address at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pfranken]

Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Test please ignore

--> Just testing if my postings really make it through the firewall.
--> (Which also is the reason I have to do it in this group since I do not
--> see any test groups)

You might want to ask your news admin to make a local test newsgroup.  Most
companies don't allow the reading of *.test through the firewall.

--
Hercules Huggins                        Federal Express Corporation
Remove "spammersgotohell." to email me back.

Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. test, test, test PLEASE IGNORE

2. TEST TEST TESTs ---- Please Ignore

3. TEST - Please Ignore