FL/ Language Processing Programmer Needed
Author Message
 FL/ Language Processing Programmer Needed

Information Management Resources, an International Information Technology
Solutions Company has 3 immediate openings in our Advanced Technology Group.
The ATG group is the product development division, which is spearheading
the continued growth of our organization.

We seek the following skills:

1. Development of Translators /  Compilors
2.  Worked on Re-engineering tool sets
3. Skills which include:  cobol, pl1, assembler, adabas, natural, unix, c,
awk, lisp

Location:  Clearwater Florida

Send Resume or inquiry to:

Tracey Claybrooke,
813-250-1211
813-251-3127  fax

www.imr.com

No consulting or staffing agencies please!

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FL/Language Processing Programmers

2. JOBS-US-FL-COBOL Programmers needed in South FL

3. FL/ Lang. Processing Programmer Position

4. *** US-FL-COBOL/HP3000 Programmer/Analyst, Contract, Miami, FL ***

5. US-CA/TX/CO/FL/TN Programmers Needed Smalltalk Visual Works Sybase

6. Programmer Needed P/T-Jupiter,FL

7. Sr. Level Programmer/Analyst Needed in FL

8. US-TX,MD,FL PL/I Programmer-Analysts Needed

9. US-FL- JOB - South Florida COBOL Programmers Needed

10. US-Jobs - FL & NV need Cobol Programmers

11. US-FL-Naples - COBOL Programmers needed - directions per newsgroup used

12. US - FL - Mainframe Programmer/Analysts, DBA's Needed