None, really
Author Message
 None, really

I just wanted to vent....

I HATE the person who inventer regular expressions.
  ^^^^^

Thank you
Drew

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 None, really

Quote:

>I just wanted to vent....

>I HATE the person who invented regular expressions.
>  ^^^^^

>Thank you
>Drew

So, do you have a better method of pattern matching in mind?

--
Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
ICQ: 15117288

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 None, really

Quote:

>I just wanted to vent....

>I HATE the person who inventer regular expressions.
>  ^^^^^

>Thank you
>Drew

Once you understand them better, you'll look at it as job security. :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 None, really

Quote:

> I just wanted to vent....

> I HATE the person who inventer regular expressions.
>   ^^^^^

> Thank you
> Drew

Hail the person who invented regular expressions!

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Language Converters (was: (none) really was: FORTRAN => C Converters)

2. None not None in Excel COM?

3. PythonCOM: com_error: (-2147418113, 'Catastrophic failure', None, None)

4. Proposal: min(None, x) and max(None, x) return x

5. DrScheme is really really cool

6. Really really real(Z)?

7. Really, really annoying problem

8. Shouldn't __init__ return self instead of None? (Was: Re: [Tutor] Why error if method __init__ does not return none)

9. (none)

10. (none)

11. (none)

12. (none)