New Awka release
Author Message
 New Awka release

Thanks for everyone who responded to my questions regarding licensing (I went
with the straight GPL), and who have helped in various ways in getting this
release together.

Awka 0.7.5 supports the networking features introduced in Gawk 3.1.0, also
adding Gawk's asort(), mktime() and enhanced match().  It's array performance
is faster and more robust, regular expressions are quicker, and the translator
will track the datatype of variables where possible in order to generate more
efficient code.  Oh yes, several bug-fixes too.

The new release, along with other goodies, is available at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

This'll do me for a little while - think I'll put my feet up.  Until the
first bug-report comes in of course :o)

cheers,
Andrew

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:39:44 GMT

1. Announce: Awka v0.3(beta) released

2. New release of Linz Oberon V4 Release 2.2

3. NEW RELEASE: Linz Oberon V4, Release 2.1

4. NEW RELEASE: Oberon System 3, Release 2.2

5. NEW RELEASE: Oberon System 3, Release 2.2

6. Awka has moved

7. Where's "awka"?

8. Announce: Awka-0.2b

9. Announce: Awka v0.1beta

10. GReg-Plus new release and new competitive upgrade pricing

11. New release of the ASL components (new license!)

12. New release of `jstools' (new tool)