comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal
Author Message
 comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal

Quote:
>> Is it true ? Or it is a joke ? It's my favourite newsgroup :(
>        This notice was posted to a number of different
>newsgroups on the same day.  Different names were used but the
>address was always the same.

I'm sure this is a hoax. The c.l.java.help, c.l.perl.misc, and c.l.python
groups aren't exactly taking it seriously. It's been spammed to many
groups.

Best ignored, I think.

Henry

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:56:10 GMT

1. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

2. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

3. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

5. comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

6. comp.lang.forth, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

7. comp.lang.logo, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

9. comp.lang.oberon, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

10. comp.lang.pl1, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. comp.lang.pop, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

12. comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal