Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List
Author Message
 Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

Academic Assistance Access is a free tutoring service on the Web
designed to offer assistance in the Programming Languages field for
students at post secondary level. If you are interested in sharing
your knowledge with today's youth why not join our tutor team. Help
make a major contribution towards excellence in higher education.

For more information: http://www.*-*-*.com/

George Richards
Academic Assistance Access
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

Hi,

Is there a java version of awk somewere ?

Thenks,

Charles ;{)}

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

Quote:
>Is there a java version of awk somewere ?

From what little I have seen of java it is remarkably similar
to awk.

Some of our clever awker's may wish to build a converter  - in awk of course

Rgds
Mark
--
Mark Katz
ISPC, London - Innovation in data-delivery tools

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

2. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

3. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

4. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

5. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

6. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

7. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

8. Mailing list for the ABC programming language

9. NEED ON LINE TUTOR FOR LISP LANGUAGE FOR LIMITED TIME

10. Tutor needed for school programs

11. Announcing Eiffel language mailing list

12. language-dev Mailing List