Running awk from a script! Need help ASAP!
Author Message
 Running awk from a script! Need help ASAP!

Hi,

I have an awk script and an input file. Is there anyway I can run
those inside a korn shell script. Please let me know with an example
preferably.

I have awkcheck script and data input file. Tx

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:01:00 GMT
 Running awk from a script! Need help ASAP!

Quote:

>I have an awk script and an input file. Is there anyway I can run
>those inside a korn shell script. Please let me know with an example
>preferably.

>I have awkcheck script and data input file. Tx

#!/bin/ksh
awk -f awkcheck data_input_file

Basically, any valid command entered in an interactive korn shell can be put
into a korn shell script as is.

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with awk script

2. need help on awk script

3. Need little help with a awk script

4. Need help to write a simple awk script

5. Need help with simple awk script

6. Novice needs help with running a script through a pipe

7. Need help on configuring IIS to run jython-scripts (CGI)

8. ! (A.S.A.P) Help Please Creating Menu Choices At Run-Time

9. Run awk from within sed script?

10. Running Awk scripts from within VB

11. multiple concurrent runs of same K/awk script

12. getting pid in running awk script