Directory of Software Development Professionals
Author Message
 Directory of Software Development Professionals

I'm going to create a directory researchers, consultants and developers
and publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
directory go to http://www.*-*-*.com/
out the form.

Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...

Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.

Cheers!
J5rson!
--

 Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.*-*-*.com/
 Current Directories     | http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Directory of Software Development Professionals

2. Directory of Software Development Professionals

3. Directory of Software Development Professionals

4. Directory of Software Development Professionals

5. Directory of Software Development Professionals

6. Directory of Software Development Professionals

7. Custom software development available for software vendors

8. Directory of APL Professionals

9. Directory of Clarion Professionals

10. Directory of Clipper Professionals

11. Directory of Eiffel Professionals