OT-Documentation for AWK+TCP/IP in SGML
Author Message
 OT-Documentation for AWK+TCP/IP in SGML

Sorry for little OT but I'm in desperate need of sgml version of that
documentation.
Thanks in advance.

--

                                                Tatsu

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:41:20 GMT
 OT-Documentation for AWK+TCP/IP in SGML

Quote:
> Sorry for little OT but I'm in desperate need of sgml version of that
> documentation.
> Thanks in advance.

> --

> Tatsu

Well if you get the full gawk docs file gawk-3.1.0-doc.zip from
sourceforge, there's html, inf versions, etc., but no sgml.  That may
give you a point to start from.

HTH
--
Peter S Tillier
"Who needs perl when you can write dc in sed?"

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:52:21 GMT

1. (OT) Need to make TCP/IP really slooooow

2. (OT) Configuring TCP/IP related timeouts

3. awk and sgml?

4. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??

5. How do I use dial up (PPP) TCP/IP port on a machine which also has TCP/IP LAN

6. TCP/IP for Smalltalk V

7. Interface Woes...Emulator/TCP/IP or GDDM?

8. TCP/IP AbtSocket connection problems

9. TCP/IP Under MVS: Assembler Interface

10. US - SE FL-***SMALLTALK/C++PROGRAMMER (DB2,MVS/TSO,AIX,TCP/IP)***-CONTRACT

11. TCP/IP, TN3270 & APL/370

12. APL communications via TCP/IP or DDE