AWK for WIN32
Author Message
 AWK for WIN32

I am looking for a version of AWK (GAWK) for WIN32.  I have the DOS
version but it chokes on long file names.

Thanks,

JP

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 AWK for WIN32

Quote:

>I am looking for a version of AWK (GAWK) for WIN32.  I have the DOS
>version but it chokes on long file names.

>Thanks,

>JP

Try http://www.wipro.com/uwin/ported/gawk/

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 AWK for WIN32

Quote:

> >I am looking for a version of AWK (GAWK) for WIN32.  I have the DOS
> >version but it chokes on long file names.

> >Thanks,

> >JP

> Try http://www.wipro.com/uwin/ported/gawk/

  Works well, thank you.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 AWK for WIN32
: I am looking for a version of AWK (GAWK) for WIN32.  I have the DOS
: version but it chokes on long file names.

: Thanks,

: JP

Try gawk compiled with DJGPP v2.  Its home page is http://www.djgpp....
(I forget the rest of URL); check also Simtel Net web site.
--

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. awk for win32

2. AWK for Win32

3. Awk in Win32 API?

4. AWK for Win32

5. Were can I obtain a freeware version of AWK for Win32 ?

6. AWK-Script to set a shell variable (Win32) ?

7. GNU awk 3.0.6 upload for DOS,Win32,OS/2

8. Looking for win32 awk implementation- place to download?!

9. Alert: GNU Awk 3.0.4 for Win32 possibly broken

10. Wanted AWK To Perl Translater A2P.exe for cygnus/WIN32

11. AKW awk-970821 for OS/2, Win32, and DOS

12. Fw: Win32 versions of awk