EXCELLENT NEW WEB BOARD!! CHECK IT OUT :)
Author Message
 EXCELLENT NEW WEB BOARD!! CHECK IT OUT :)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:16:39 GMT, "CEREBRAL ASSASSIN"

screaming:

um ... URL?

=)

--
Nitallica, the GothiC AngeL
Phrozen Crew 2001 - Efnet - #pc2k

Phaithphully serving the multitudes - Phrozen since 1997

      *      *      *      *      *
Get the NEW Oscar!!  OscarSE & OscarLite now available
http://www.*-*-*.com/
      *      *      *      *      *

The Learn to Search Network - http://www.*-*-*.com/
The Satuf site - http://www.*-*-*.com/
Mirror site - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ://zor.org/nitallica/
Major OBLIVIAXE fan - http://www.*-*-*.com/
Original member of the Alt 2600 Warez St. Irregulars

The Phrozen Crew Media Archives
http://www.*-*-*.com/

NOTE:
All requests emailed to me are ignored and promptly deleted.
Please ask before sending me attachments!!

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:36:58 GMT

1. EXCELLENT NEW WEB BOARD!! CHECK IT OUT :)

2. Check out my new programming web page

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. Web message board implemented in Smalltalk

5. Web-based Eiffel board games

6. Web Based Message Board Written In Rexx

7. Web board in PHP & mySQL - NewB Q

8. Easiest Python Web board? (fwd)

9. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL