Can AWK recept parameter dynamically?
Author Message
 Can AWK recept parameter dynamically?

Quote:

> Hello all,

> I need dynamically input some parameter in AWK program
> Is it availabe? Or awk has some build-in function like 'read' in shell

 /usr/xpg4/bin/awk -v year=2000 '{print year}'

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can AWK recept parameter dynamically?

2. dynamically call a procedure WITH parameters in another dll

3. inserting parameters into URLs dynamically

4. shell-parameter for outputfile in awk

5. passing parameter from awk back to korn shell

6. ext. command with awk variable as parameter

7. Pass an AWK variable to a pipeline program as a parameter

8. Using Parameter in Awk

9. Help passing command line parameters to awk scripts

10. THANKS: Help passing command line parameters to awk script

11. Interpret awk parameter as a command

12. CA Cans VO ?