off topic: IMS DFSCSGN0
Author Message
 off topic: IMS DFSCSGN0

Does anyone out there have an IMS signon exit that validates userid/password
in an ACF/2 environment?

Due to an acquisition, I've had to build an IMS system that will only last a
few months (6 at most) and the application has lots of authorization
(application security).

I'm using SMU terminal/transaction security (the application depends on this
alot), but it is also dependant on userid (IOPCB) data for database lookups
that result in access to certain application functions.  I would like to
validate the userid/password against ACF2 without going out and buying
ACF2/IMS options, and since I'm in a time crunch with lots of other project,
don't want to develop and test something from scratch.

As always, thanks in advance for any help!

John

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Off topic? Y'all'r off topic!!!

2. Z/90, S/390, 370/ESA (slightly off topic)

3. JCL off topic here?

4. STC versus JOB (off topic slightly)

5. Off-Topic: techno-dweeb spam.

6. OS/390 CD collection-off topic

7. HFS - slightly off topic

8. ICM, STCM, CLM - Off-Topic.

9. Maybe off topic

10. VisualWorks and VirtualPC 5.x - slightly off topic

11. Off topic!

12. KOT (kinda off topic):yet another language comparison