Looking for disassembler for BAL
Author Message
 Looking for disassembler for BAL

Can anyone give me any pointers to a disassembler for
BAL?  I have (legacy) 370 assembler source and I need
to convert it to Cobol. The source I have is doing
business computations (nothing fancy), but I have a lot
of it.

Anybody know of any products, freeware, or anything else
that might help? Is there an FAQ for this group?

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 10 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for disassembler for BAL

Quote:

> Can anyone give me any pointers to a disassembler for BAL?

There was one on the CBT MVS mods tape once upon a time.  I haven't
looked recently, but an old version is still rotating on one of my
libraries.  Email me for a copy.

Alternately, Bruce Leland's PDS Tools product contains a disassembler.
Shmuel (Sam) Golob mentioned to me that during testing he successfully
disassembled and reassembled the XA nucleus with it.

--
David Andrews

Sat, 11 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for disassembler for BAL

2. Disassembler for BAL?

3. Looking for BAL programmers and tools

4. Looking for references to IBM MVS BAL to C packages

5. Looking for disassembler

6. Looking for a Disassembler???

7. Looking for a Motorola 6800 disassembler

8. Looking for MMX Disassembler.

9. Looking for simple disassembler - dism.bat (1/1)

10. Looking for simple disassembler - dism.bat (0/1)

11. Looking for simple disassembler

12. looking for disassembler in source code