TPF Programming Opportunity
Author Message
 TPF Programming Opportunity

My name is Eric Stark and I am a Technical Recruiter in Dallas, Texas. I

am currently looking for a variety of TPF programming professionals in
the
Dallas area. I currently have several positions available for
programmers in the Dallas area. Intersted candidates please email me or
call (972)669-4044 or toll free at (888)669-4044. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Much Success,
--
Eric Stark
Technical Recruiter

  estark.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TPF Programming Opportunity
well I am working on Assembler for past two year and have woked inTPF for six
month wit h GALILEO INC. Well Ibm S/370 is needed for TPF.....
My email ad..

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TPF Programming Opportunity

Quote:

>well I am working on Assembler for past two year and have woked inTPF for
six
>month wit h GALILEO INC. Well Ibm S/370 is needed for TPF.....
>My email ad..

Perhaps you need to look at some TPF sites and visit their job pages.
ACP/TPF Today http://www.tpftoday.com/ and visit
TPF User Group http://www.tpfug.com/
Alternate TPF Page http://www.blackbeard.com/tpf/

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TPF Programming Opportunity
I am cross posting your post into the comp.os.tpf forum .. please feel free
to use the forum ...

Regards,

Andre Rosenthal - moderator for comp.os.tpf

Quote:
> well I am working on Assembler for past two year and have woked inTPF for
six
> month wit h GALILEO INC. Well Ibm S/370 is needed for TPF.....
> My email ad..

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TPF Programming Opportunity

> >well I am working on Assembler for past two year and have woked inTPF for
> six
> >month wit h GALILEO INC. Well Ibm S/370 is needed for TPF.....
> >My email ad..

> Perhaps you need to look at some TPF sites and visit their job pages.
> ACP/TPF Today http://www.tpftoday.com/ and visit
> TPF User Group http://www.tpfug.com/
> Alternate TPF Page http://www.blackbeard.com/tpf/

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TPF Programming Opportunity
I am not seeking a job, just commenting from a cross-posting perspective.

regards,
Andre Rosenthal - moderator for comp.os.tpf

> >well I am working on Assembler for past two year and have woked inTPF for
> six
> >month wit h GALILEO INC. Well Ibm S/370 is needed for TPF.....
> >My email ad..

> Perhaps you need to look at some TPF sites and visit their job pages.
> ACP/TPF Today http://www.tpftoday.com/ and visit
> TPF User Group http://www.tpfug.com/
> Alternate TPF Page http://www.blackbeard.com/tpf/

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running

2. TPF Assembler to TPF C

3. TPF Assembler to TPF C

4. If you're a TPF'er check out the Alternative TPF Homepage

5. Personal TPF Download (Simulated S390/TPF System)

6. Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity

7. APL2001 - Advance Program advertising opportunity

8. Clarion Programming Opportunities

9. Programming Opportunity D.C./Balt.

10. US-TX-DFW - Programming Career Opportunities

11. Research Opportunity: Refactoring Functional Programs (UKC)

12. Chicago Area Programming Opportunity