ANYONE know where
Author Message
 ANYONE know where

Can anyone tell me where I can get a C routine (compatible with
Microsoft compiler C5.1 running under DOS) to read and display
.bmp files ?  Either via shareware, freeware or software development.

Thanks,
Rod Gramlich

Tue, 30 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ANYONE know where

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can get a C routine (compatible with
> Microsoft compiler C5.1 running under DOS) to read and display
> .bmp files ?  Either via shareware, freeware or software development.

> Thanks,
> Rod Gramlich

There's a lot of source code examples in the O'reilly X-Win
books. Available for ftp download. One specific example I
remember reading about was a BMP editor.

Good luck!
Ciao,
Bill B.

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. anyone know of a MAPI interface for VW??

2. Anyone knows?

3. anyone know of a good doc ....

4. Anyone know a PC software for icons

5. anyone know if Versant will run under Windows95?

6. Anyone know what happened to Obdobion (chris degreef) ...

7. Does anyone know how to control a digital I/O card

8. Does anyone know how to use Virtual Volumes?

9. Anyone know what app is WINOLDAP ??

10. Unknown User Event: Anyone Know?

11. Anyone know what dbf,cdx files are?

12. Anyone knows how this works