Assemmbler Language
Author Message
 Assemmbler Language

Randall,
I think one of the all time best Assembler Language books is called:
 Assemmbler Language with Assist and Assist/I by Roos A. Overbeek &
 W. E. Singletary.

Yes, this is an old text book which was used by Northern Illinous University
in the mid-80's.  The real plus with this manual is the teaching aid called
ASSIST/I which comes with the manual. Its not the best PC based ALC
package I've seen, but its not bad. . .

You may be able to contact the authors of ASSIST/I at the following address:

 BDM Software
 ASSIST/I Comments & Suggestions
 P. O. Box 421
 Sycamore, IL  60178

regards,
Bruce Gillipsie

Thu, 05 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Language Primer required for A Programming Language

2. multi-language vs mono-language, 1/2 (was: Me and FP &c)

3. multi-language vs mono-language, 2/2 (was: Me and FP &c)

4. Speed of FP languages, prospects (was Re: Benchmarking Lazy Functional Languages)

5. language advocacy and language comparison

6. Scripting Language Options List (how to build a language)

7. Use a new language: Structured Programming Language

8. inventory of computer languages / inventaires des languages informatiques

9. Eiffel-like languages: The Kay Language

10. All Languages Programming Contest -- Extending the language (4)

11. All Languages Programming Contest -- Extending the language (3)

12. The Icon Programming Language (was: Discussions of languages)