If you're a TPF'er check out the Alternative TPF Homepage
Author Message
 If you're a TPF'er check out the Alternative TPF Homepage

I spotted some chat on here recently about TPF, and the lack of presence
on the net.  Take a look at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This is the Alternative TPF Homepage and contains the largest collection
of TPF-related links available.

It is growing all the time so check back, it contains Gossip, Jobs,
Employer listings (contract & perm), a place to stick your CV/resume to
get it noticed and lots more.

In fact, if you don't see something on the site that you think should be
there, tell me and we'll do it (providing it's legal of course !?)

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running

2. TPF Assembler to TPF C

3. TPF Assembler to TPF C

4. Personal TPF Download (Simulated S390/TPF System)

5. TPF - IBM's overlooked OS...

6. Yet another TPF'r

7. Document'er and Diagram'er ???

8. determining name of 'send'er

9. TPF Resource Page

10. No TPF Jobs?

11. any TPF programmers around here ?

12. New Software for TPF Productivity coming this summer