Coding Standards/Style Guide Wanted
Author Message
 Coding Standards/Style Guide Wanted

We're in the process of defining Coding Standards for Ada, Pascal, fortran, C
and Assembler. We've been fortunate with Ada and C, since there are published
standards and coding style guides that we could adapt for our purposes. It is
more difficult with Pascal, FORTRAN, and Assembler since there are so many
dialects. We decided to use the ANSI standard definition of each language, and
write our standards without the commonly-used language extensions. For example,
we had to omit the "!" end of line comment delimiter in FORTRAN since it's an
extension to the language.

Is anyone aware of coding standards or style guides for FORTRAN, Pascal, or
Assembler? Please reply via this news group rather than direct mail.

Thanks

--
John J. Cupak, Jr., CCP       Lockheed DECNet: cupak::mervax

95 C{*filter*}Street / NCA15-221   CompuServe     : 72411,3176
Nashua, NH 03061-0868         Telephone      : (603) 885-2134     FAX: 885-6081

Tue, 04 Jan 1994 20:54:00 GMT

1. Coding Standards/Style Guides Wanted

2. Coding Standards/Style Guide Wanted

3. Coding Standards/Style Guides Wanted

4. IDL Style Guide Wanted

5. Wanted: pretty printer for MIL-HDBK-1804 Ada Style Guide

6. VHDL Style Guide for Portable Synthesisable Code

7. Coding/style guide for F90

8. Coding Standards. was: a style question

9. Modula-2 Coding Style Standard

10. Verilog Coding Style Standard

11. PCSCHEME code wanted for creating standard graphics files

12. WANTED : F77 code with all standard statements.