DFHSIP and special programs
Author Message
 DFHSIP and special programs

Is there any way to identify the real DFHSIP(CISC region)  against one
with the same name but is not CICS?
Ditto for IMS.

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 DFHSIP and special programs
J'aimerias distinguer entre DFHSIP qui represente le vrai CICS et un program
DFHSIP qui n'a rien a voir avec CICS. Merci. Pierre
Quote:

> I don't understand what you want to do?

> If you want to identify running CICS-region you better use the code on David
> Alcocks
> page www.planetmvs.com  (program SHOWMRS). His code didn't work with CTS
> but I have send him an update weeks ago

> If you want to identify running CICS regions and your program has APF you
> can do it
> in the same way as I have done it in ShowMvs (IXCQUERY group DFHIRR00)

> Roland

> > Is there any way to identify the real DFHSIP(CISC region)  against one
> > with the same name but is not CICS?
> > Ditto for IMS.

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 DFHSIP and special programs
I don't understand what you want to do?

If you want to identify running CICS-region you better use the code on David
Alcocks
page www.planetmvs.com  (program SHOWMRS). His code didn't work with CTS
but I have send him an update weeks ago

If you want to identify running CICS regions and your program has APF you
can do it
in the same way as I have done it in ShowMvs (IXCQUERY group DFHIRR00)

Roland

Quote:
> Is there any way to identify the real DFHSIP(CISC region)  against one
> with the same name but is not CICS?
> Ditto for IMS.

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 06:29:43 GMT
 DFHSIP and special programs
Sorry but my frensh isn't god enough

Roland

Quote:
> J'aimerias distinguer entre DFHSIP qui represente le vrai CICS et un
program
> DFHSIP qui n'a rien a voir avec CICS. Merci. Pierre

> > I don't understand what you want to do?

> > If you want to identify running CICS-region you better use the code on
David
> > Alcocks
> > page www.planetmvs.com  (program SHOWMRS). His code didn't work with CTS
> > but I have send him an update weeks ago

> > If you want to identify running CICS regions and your program has APF
you
> > can do it
> > in the same way as I have done it in ShowMvs (IXCQUERY group DFHIRR00)

> > Roland

> > > Is there any way to identify the real DFHSIP(CISC region)  against one
> > > with the same name but is not CICS?
> > > Ditto for IMS.

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:22:08 GMT

1. Special JOOP issue / Special offer

2. Special JOOP issue / Special offer

3. Probe special and Beta program

4. Special font in program on CD

5. Win2k and specials program incompatibilities

6. Second CFP: Special Issue of JFP on Algorithmic Aspects of Functional Programming Languages

7. CFP: Special Issue of JFP on Algorithmic Aspects of Functional Programming Languages

8. JFP Special Issue on Functional Programming and Computational Complexity

9. Special issue of J. Functional Programming on Partial Evaluation

10. Special issue of J. Functional Programming on Partial Evaluation

11. Special Feature of Hermes: Correct Programs

12. Special issue of J. Functional Programming on Partial Evaluation