Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity
Author Message
 Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity

Hi,

I am recruiting for an explosive OS/390, z/OS Systems software vendor
that is looking for Sr. Mainframe Systems Programmer (IMS and/or DB2)
like yourself to join them in R&D.
The company is based in Northern California, and aggressive relocation
may be provided if needed.
We have the ability to put together a very attractive package.

Would you be interested in looking at this?

Please reply,

Scott Mears
281.955.6700

Tue, 10 May 2005 08:11:55 GMT
 Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity
Do they drag / {*filter*} the recruits to No Cal, and once they arrive, blow
up the building?
Quote:

> Hi,

> I am recruiting for an explosive OS/390, z/OS Systems software vendor
> that is looking for Sr. Mainframe Systems Programmer (IMS and/or DB2)
> like yourself to join them in R&D.
> The company is based in Northern California, and aggressive relocation
> may be provided if needed.
> We have the ability to put together a very attractive package.

> Would you be interested in looking at this?

> Please reply,

> Scott Mears
> 281.955.6700

Tue, 10 May 2005 08:24:03 GMT
 Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity

us:

Quote:
>Hi,

>I am recruiting for an explosive OS/390, z/OS Systems software vendor
>that is looking for Sr. Mainframe Systems Programmer (IMS and/or DB2)
>like yourself to join them in R&D.
>The company is based in Northern California, and aggressive relocation
>may be provided if needed.
>We have the ability to put together a very attractive package.

>Would you be interested in looking at this?

>Please reply,

>Scott Mears
>281.955.6700

When posting to comp.lang.asm370 please include a rate, or range of
rates, associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads
many to conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a
blind ad to determine rates.

And by the way, what good would working for an "explosive" vendor do
unless they are a dynamite factory as well.  Can you imagine your
first day on the job and the whole place blows up!

Regards,

          ////
         (o o)
-oOO--(_)--OOo-

Real Signs:

Hotel in Zurich:

BECAUSE OF THE IMPROPRIETY OF ENTERTAINING
GUESTS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX IN THE BEDROOM,
IT IS SUGGESTED THAT THE LOBBY BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE

Remove nospam to email me.

Steve

Wed, 11 May 2005 02:05:31 GMT
 Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity
Yes, but only after we make certain that anyone we feel would be
competitive in our hunt for employment is in the building being smoked.

Colin, once you've lived in No Cal for a while, you will wonder why you
lived anywhere else.

And don't go on about the high cost of housing and gas.

Quote:
> Do they drag / {*filter*} the recruits to No Cal, and once they arrive, blow
> up the building?

Wed, 11 May 2005 08:51:09 GMT

1. Sr. z/OS Systems software development opportunity

2. Sr. OS390-Z/OS R&D opportunity available in new product group

3. Great Sr. Systems Analyst Opportunity!

4. Tx. - Sr. IMS Product Developer (DB2 an option as well)

5. Cleveland: Sr. Cobol, DB2, MQ Developers (4)

6. Cleveland: Sr. Cobol, DB2, MQ Developers (4)

7. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

8. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services

9. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

10. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services

11. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

12. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services