Posts
Author Message
 Posts

I posted some source code for a routine to return a CCYYMMDD date from the
system clock, but have heard no comments about it.

I am wondering whether my posts are getting out.

Would someone reply to this in the echo and an e-mail message to me?

Ted

Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Posts

: I posted some source code for a routine to return a CCYYMMDD date from the
: system clock, but have heard no comments about it.

: I am wondering whether my posts are getting out.

: Would someone reply to this in the echo and an e-mail message to me?

: Ted

Yes, your posts are getting "out".
--
| Edward E. Jaffe                | Voice:       (310) 338-0400 x318    |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | Facsimile:   (310) 338-0801         |

| 9841 Airport Blvd, Suite 700   | IBM Mail:    USS24J24 at IBMMAIL    |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | Phoenix BBS: Edjaffe (310) 417-8085 |

Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Posts

Quote:

> I posted some source code for a routine to return a CCYYMMDD date from the
> system clock, but have heard no comments about it.

> I am wondering whether my posts are getting out.

> Would someone reply to this in the echo and an e-mail message to me?

> Ted

Ted, I see this post (duh!) but did not see the source code...
Ciao,
Bill B.

--
Notice: The entire universe may someday collapse back into an
infinitely small space. Should another universe later emerge,

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Language "ranking" based on posts to users groups (without regard to merit of posts)

2. Sun posts Animorphic Smalltalk system

3. Sun posts Animorphic Smalltalk system

4. Sun posts Animorphic Smalltalk system

5. Missing Posts - TEST

6. Posts being removed?

7. : Old posts re-appearing on comp.lang.smalltalk

8. flood of posts yesterday

9. Number of posts to Usenet language groups

10. Missing Posts

11. Smalltalk for AI (lost earlier posts)

12. For WikiWorks relevant posts: please use the Wiki!