WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book
Author Message
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
Peter Abel, which is out of print.  Of course, I am willing to pay for
the book and the shipping.  Please email me at

Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Quote:

> Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
> language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
> Peter Abel, which is out of print.  Of course, I am willing to pay for
> the book and the shipping.  Please email me at

Good luck in finding the book!  Most people who have their 370
assembler books tend not to sell them.

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

Quote:

> > Help!  I am looking for the 3rd Edition of "Programming Assembler
> > language :   IBM 370  Series Architecture and Assembly Language"  by
> > Peter Abel, which is out of print.  Of course, I am willing to pay for
> > the book and the shipping.  Please email me at

> Good luck in finding the book!  Most people who have their 370
> assembler books tend not to sell them.

Go to one of the largest technical bookstores

http://www.opamp.com/

and search on assembler in the title field. You will find 8 hits
which may be of interest to you. PS Set the sort by title option.

Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

2. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

3. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

4. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembly Book

5. WANTED: Peter Abel Assembler Book

6. Peter Abel Assembler book wanted

7. WANTED: Abel Assembly Book

8. WTB: Peter Abel's Programming Assembler Language book

9. Looking for Peter Abel Assembler Book

10. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

11. Sell your Peter Able Assembly Book To Me - Please

12. where I can found Peter Norton's Assembly Language Book for the IBM PC bookz