NT API on OS/390
Author Message
 NT API on OS/390

> July 7 Information Week has article on page 15 with sidebar which states
> "OS/390 can run UNIX, NT, and enterprise applications such as SAP R/3"

> Is this true?  Has IBM extended the OS/390 interface to include the Windows
> NT API the way they earlier extended it to include the UNIX API?

> I cannot find any reference to this on any of IBM'S web sites.

> Dave Olson
> Senior Project Manager
> MIB, Inc.

Actually its a third party product that translates NT to UNIX API.

Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

2. Cobol OS/390 to C OS/390 V2R6

3. CobAnal for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS New version

4. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

5. Python for IBM OS/400 OS/390

6. Books on os/390

7. JNI and OS 390 C/C++

8. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

9. OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia

10. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

11. Public Access OS/390?