Course update info
Author Message
 Course update info

Our course "z/OS Assembler for Applications Programmers" is now updated to
include the new z990 instructions. For those who are interested, check out:

Course description:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Course objectives:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Topical outline:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
800-993-8716
303-393-8716

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:47:29 GMT

1. Info on PL/I classes or courses needed

2. Info on Intro Course Requirement At Your Institutions

3. Request for info on Undergraduate courses using OO concepts

4. College COBOL course by Internet (updated information)

5. Education Services'Course Schedule for Programming Courses

6. COURSES: Verilog Training Course - Marlborough, Wiltshire UK

7. VHDL COURSE (ANYBODY DONE THIS COURSE?)

8. Course outline for a Prolog Course?

9. Record info not updating.

10. FiveWin.info update

11. Announcement: FAQ update imminent, Commercial info requested

12. bsf4rexx: online-info updated ...