Sad news about Rex Widmer
Author Message
 Sad news about Rex Widmer

I have just received a phone call from a colleague in TWA telling me that last
night Rex Widmer was killed in an auto accident.

I did not know Rex well, but we had talked and shared technical titbits. And he
has helped countless people on this, and other, usenet newsgroups. He will be
missed, I know, by many people in this business.

Don't know what else to say. Just wanted you all to know.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sad news about Rex Widmer

2. Rex Widmer

3. sad news

4. Sad news: Yet another way to crash Win98

5. Isn't it sad: no native Smalltalk :-) ?

6. Art and all that Jazz: they are hating before lazy, without sad, alongside wet balls

7. How sad...

8. Isn't it sad: no native Smalltalk :-) ?

9. I must be a sad person

10. Sad

11. Original SAD Post: My Reply