LOOKING FOR ASSEMBLER TUTOR BY EMAIL
Author Message
 LOOKING FOR ASSEMBLER TUTOR BY EMAIL

Quote:

> looking for assembler help through email. I will send question/problem,
> tutor can answer question or solve problem!

Why not just send your questions here...

And please are you really going to learn x86/370/DSP
programming in parallel or something. Try to learn
one language at the time!

If you are a total newbie to assembly language programming,
then I would recommend learning MC68000 or ARM RISC first,
that is if you have access to such machines. The former has
probably one of the easiest to learn ISA's and the latter has
one of the most eloquent ISA's. ISA stands for Instruction
Set Architecture.

--
==> Vesa Karvonen

An optimizing programmer can always beat a C programmer.

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOOKING FOR ASSEMBLER TUTOR BY EMAIL

2. Visual Assembler and Machine Code Tutor

3. Help with PC Assembler Tutor/Nasm097

4. PIC16C84 assembler tutor?

5. looking for goos tutor

6. Looking for Smalltalk tutor

7. looking for a volunteer tutor/programmer

8. looking for a volunteer tutor/programmer

9. Looking for a BASM tutor.

10. Looked for a tutor in the area....alas zero

11. Looking for Lisp Tutor

12. Looking for Tk tutor program