Short term, remote MVS project
Author Message
 Short term, remote MVS project

Quote:

> Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
> an MVS "expert" for a very short term, non-programming, remote project.
> If interested, please contact by February 5, 1998.

                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Little late for that, isn't it?

     -jc-

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Short term, remote MVS project

:> > If interested, please contact by February 5, 1998.

: Little late for that, isn't it?
: Maybe techtest2 had been swayed by some of the other arguments in this
: newsgroup about when a century begins and ends, and whether there was a
: year 0; and shifted his calendar offset accordingly, making our 1999 his
: 1998.

More than a "little late".  What they want done has to be accomplished
by Feb 15...

"There's never enough time to do it right the first time.
But, there always seems to be time to do it the second time,
the third time, ......"

Jonesy
MainFrame since 1966
--
Marvin L. Jones  jonz<AT>rmi.net
Gunnison, Colorado

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Assembler Short Term Remote Project

2. Short term, remote COBOL project

3. Short-term, remote COBOL, CICS/COBOL projects

4. Short Term COBOL Non-Programming Remote Project

5. Short-term, remote Fortran project

6. Short Term, Remote Non-Prog Smalltalk Project

7. Clipper project -- short term -- NYC/LI area

8. NWFL-Employment-Embedded Ada Programmers for Short/Long Term Projects

9. Short Term Cobol II Project

10. long = short*short ; (short,short) = long/short

11. Consultant looking for short term Smalltalk contract - NY/NJ

12. Senior Smalltalk developer available for short-term