Worried about Y2K?
Author Message
 Worried about Y2K?

Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the issues,
discuss the facts, dispell the rumors and generally have a wonderful time trying
to figure out if this is the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Worried about Y2K?
The world is about to end. Save your files.

--
Richard H

#include "sig.h"

Quote:
> Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the
issues,
> discuss the facts, dispell the rumors and generally have a wonderful time
trying
> to figure out if this is the beginning of the end or the end of the
beginning?

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Worried about Y2K?

Quote:

>Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the issues,
>discuss the facts, dispell the rumors and generally have a wonderful time trying
>to figure out if this is the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

Time left ;-) is better spent going to www.firmware.com and seeing
what the real issues are and what the real fixes are.  Tho' I guess it
depends on whether you're into facts or just endless debate.

Peter

Remove the NOWHERE from reply address

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Worried about Y2K?

Quote:
>Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the
issues,
>discuss the facts, dispell the rumors and generally have a wonderful time
trying
>to figure out if this is the beginning of the end or the end of the
beginning?

The c.s.y2k group is indeed quite interesting, look at it every day.

There are a fair number of crossposts to alt.misc.survivalism to give
you an idea of the breadth of readers of that ng.

However, the comp.software.year-2000.tech  newsgroup is moderated, and
the discussion there tend to be more technical.  Unfortunately, not all
servers carry that group, so if you can't find it you need to make some
calls to get it added.

Andy Kushner

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Worried about Y2K?

Quote:

> Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the issues,

If you is on of the programers and the rest of you do not even know how
to spel-chek
your mesages it is probably the end of the end of yor exper cariers.

--------------------------------------
Gosi

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Worried about Y2K?
Hi Bjorn,

    Programmers do knot knead to know howl to spell.  They only have too bee
consistent in their miss-spellings!

regards

Jerry Gitomer

Quote:

>> Come to comp.software.year-2000 where the expert programers debate the
issues,

>If you is on of the programers and the rest of you do not even know how
>to spel-chek
>your mesages it is probably the end of the end of yor exper cariers.

>--------------------------------------
>Gosi

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Worried about Y2K?

2. Worried about Y2K?

3. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

4. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

5. COBOL's HIGH-VALUE and Y2K problems (was Re: Engines to Die for Y2K

6. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

7. Don't Worry: Your Computer Is Not After You, or Your Job

8. Are these messages anything to worry about?

9. One Worry for 2.2

10. i18n worries

11. Tcl Socket Worries.

12. Scroll Bar Worries