Code to maximize console window?
Author Message
 Code to maximize console window?

Quote:
> Hi.
> I am a student of C++ and have written hundreds of small programs that run in a
> DOS console window.

What release of DOS are you referring?  Plain DOS, or DOS/VS or DOS/VSE?

Writing to the console uses the "WTO" macro right?

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:41:35 GMT
 Code to maximize console window?

Quote:

>> Hi.
>> I am a student of C++ and have written hundreds of small programs that
>> run in a DOS console window.

>What release of DOS are you referring?  Plain DOS, or DOS/VS or DOS/VSE?
>Writing to the console uses the "WTO" macro right?

On the newer consoles, I think the Bell CCW increases the window size.

(Okay, I'm sorry.)

--
Alex Vrenios, kx9i
1998 PC800: Kazesan

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Code to maximize console window?

2. Hiding the DOS console on a console application on Windows

3. Newbie unable to kill window after Maximizing window.

4. Window Handle / Maximize dos window ???

5. maximizing windows in motif and windows

6. On Windows, don't use a maximize box if the Windows is not resizable

7. how maximize records display in maximized BrowseBox/Listbox

8. Sizing/positioning the console window in Windows

9. Windows oddity with focus and the console window

10. Window's Console window (where is stdout)

11. Maximizing code portability

12. maximizing a window?