Concept-14
Author Message
 Concept-14

Is there any documentation on the Concept-14 macros anywhere
on the net?  I used to have a (ratty old photocopied) set, but it
vanished when I moved house recently.  Any assistance greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Allen

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 05:47:10 GMT
 Concept-14

Quote:

> Is there any documentation on the Concept-14 macros anywhere
> on the net?  I used to have a (ratty old photocopied) set, but it
> vanished when I moved house recently.  Any assistance greatly
> appreciated.

See the High Level Assembler Toolkit documentation. (I'm not at
work and don't have the exact citation handy.)

--
Allan Beatty
Too much to click on? http://listen.to/whitenoise

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:06:53 GMT
 Concept-14

Quote:
> > Is there any documentation on the Concept-14 macros anywhere
> > on the net?  I used to have a (ratty old photocopied) set, but it
> > vanished when I moved house recently.  Any assistance greatly
> > appreciated.

> See the High Level Assembler Toolkit documentation. (I'm not at
> work and don't have the exact citation handy.)

D'OH!  Yes, found it.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Allen

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:30:21 GMT

1. Manual describing MACRO "Concept 14"

2. RxQuerySysInfo(SysInfo.,14,14) wrapping

3. Ada News Bulletin - Week Endint 14 July 95 - 95-07-14.txt

4. Ada News Bulletin - Week Ending 14 July 95 - 95-07-14.txt [1/1]

5. Reuse Weekly Bulletin - Week Ending 14 July 95 - 95-07-14.txt [1/1]

6. Physical concepts lead to Abstract concepts

7. Physical concepts lead to Abstract concepts

8. Concept Languages (was:Re: Paper Available: Theorem Proving, Concept Languages)

9. IBM Sponsoring Smalltalk Solutions in Toronto (July 14 - 16, 2003)

10. 14-1 - 1403 "Edith"

11. APL-L Digest - 14 Jun 2001 to 15 Jun 2001 (#2001-136)