Manual describing MACRO "Concept 14"
Author Message
 Manual describing MACRO "Concept 14"

Hi,

Can anyone know where I can get info (manual or book) about BAL macro
"Cpncept 14"?

Thank you,
Charles

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Manual describing MACRO "Concept 14"

Quote:

> Hi,

> Can anyone know where I can get info (manual or book) about BAL macro
> "Cpncept 14"?

I'm writing from home and don't have docs available, so this is
from memory. The Concept 14 structured programming macros are the
same AFAIK as the Something-Or-Other Toolkit that comes with
High Level Assembler. Except Concept 14 is missing the SELECT
macro set.
--
Allan Beatty
allan [dot] beatty [at] firstdatacorp [dot] com, but opinions are

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 14-1 - 1403 "Edith"

2. Any good?: Hofstadter: "Fluid Concepts ..."

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. Concept-14

5. Manuals for "Jun for Smalltalk"

6. VAST Manual Like VW "Cookbook".

7. Some manuals about "Jun for Smalltalk"

8. Clarion 4 - "Learning" manual

9. getting "the" manual

10. scan for "words" in Reference Manual

11. Problem with "Noting-Progress" macro