Call a REXX Exec and have it Address the calling program
Author Message
 Call a REXX Exec and have it Address the calling program

Looks like my first message didn't arrive to destination, so:
I'm looking for some routines in any language, Asm or higher, that will
create a public REXX port so that a rexx exec called from the program
can then issue commands back to the program by addressing it with
rexx address, somehow like PIPE and XEDIT do, you see?
I plan to use this from C primarily - but that't not definitive.
I would be glad if anyone sent me something similar to what I want,
I guess I can't ask for more, thank you very much.

Sun, 21 Feb 1993 05:22:31 GMT
 Call a REXX Exec and have it Address the calling program
The SAS C Compiler offers all functions you need as library functions,
no assembler programming is needed. May be you want to take at look at it.
-------
Rainer Perske

Universitaetsrechenzentrum der Westfaelischen Wilhelms-Universitaet
Einsteinstrasse 60,  D-4400 Muenster,   Federal Republic of Germany
EARN/Bitnet: URZ90 AT DMSWWU1A               Phone: +49(251)83-2607

Sun, 21 Feb 1993 05:27:35 GMT

1. Having C++ Program Call Functions Defined for TCL

2. rexx program calling cobol program

3. Calling a REXX program from a C program.

4. Calling executable from REXX exec.....

5. Calling REXX programs from within an assembler program

6. Getting the return code of an exec-called program

7. tso rexx calls cobol calls cobol -> splat

8. LINK command that calls a dialog with a map causes loss of place in calling program

9. calling Windows program and/or REXX

10. Calling another rexx program won't work...

11. Getting return values from REXX-called C programs

12. Rexx program CALLed from