Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted
Author Message
 Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted

I need help to find examples of assembler routine to handle interrupt
routines in PC.
The routine will be implemented in a delphi program, the interrupt I am
interested of are from the UART when one byte are received.
Can anybody help me to write this or write me where to find examples.

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:08:01 GMT
 Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted
this is MAINFRAME assembler not pc/unix

360/370/390 almost always refer to IBM Mainframes...

Quote:
> I need help to find examples of assembler routine to handle interrupt
> routines in PC.
> The routine will be implemented in a Delphi program, the interrupt I am
> interested of are from the UART when one byte are received.
> Can anybody help me to write this or write me where to find examples.

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:26:02 GMT

1. Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted

2. Interrupt Service Routine in asm help wanted

3. help about Interrupt Service Routine

4. Writing an Interrupt Service Routine...HELP!

5. Interrupt Service Routines in Labview

6. Assembly Language, Interrupt Service Routine

7. interrupt service routines

8. Re^2: play sound file from an interrupt service routine of the timing

9. Interrupt Service Routine ?

10. Interrupt Service Routine cannot IRET

11. Interrupt Service Routine in ADA

12. Assembly Language, Interrupt Service Routine