Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.
Author Message
 Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.

i am new to the development of applications in IBM 390 Assemblers.
Where can  i find  enough information to start.Is there any user
groups or communties that can help me?
regards
vijay

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:59:05 GMT
 Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.
Hi,

Unfortunately, there are few books still in print on the subject since they
don't sell many anymore.   You might check Amazon for used copies of books
(sorry, don't have any recommendations).

listserv.uga.edu hosts an IBM assembler mailing list that may be of some
assistance.   It is a bit more active than this particular newsgroup.

There are also a few websites that cater to S/390 assembly.  One of the more
popular is: http://www.planetmvs.com/hlasm/index.html  but a Google search
should turn up a fair number of others as well.

Regards,
    Dean

Quote:
> i am new to the development of applications in IBM 390 Assemblers.
> Where can  i find  enough information to start.Is there any user
> groups or communties that can help me?
> regards
> vijay

Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:32:27 GMT
 Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.
ccheck out: http://www.murach.com/index.htm

Quote:
> Hi,

> Unfortunately, there are few books still in print on the subject since
they
> don't sell many anymore.   You might check Amazon for used copies of
books
> (sorry, don't have any recommendations).

> listserv.uga.edu hosts an IBM assembler mailing list that may be of some
> assistance.   It is a bit more active than this particular newsgroup.

> There are also a few websites that cater to S/390 assembly.  One of the
more
> popular is: http://www.planetmvs.com/hlasm/index.html  but a Google
search
> should turn up a fair number of others as well.

> Regards,
>     Dean

> > i am new to the development of applications in IBM 390 Assemblers.
> > Where can  i find  enough information to start.Is there any user
> > groups or communties that can help me?
> > regards
> > vijay

Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:50:43 GMT

1. S/390 development time available

2. S/390 assembler instruction reference

3. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

4. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

5. AS/400 Assembler like S/360-390

6. IBM's S/390 Support Web Page

7. Silicon Valley CONTRACTors: IBM S/390 BAL Programmers

8. Silicon Valley CONTRACTs: IBM S/390 BAL Programmers

9. Silicon Valley CONTRACT: IBM S/390 BAL Programmers

10. New IBM PC Server 500 System/390

11. Porting PL/I from IBM 390 to Windows

12. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer