TOD clock and the year 2043
Author Message
 TOD clock and the year 2043

Quote:
>Does anyone have a set of Assembler routines that convert from a
>TOD clock value to a date and time?

It is probably overkill for your application, but I'm sending you an assembler
subroutine for date/time formatting.  (It breaks at 2043 and I don't care :-)
You give it a text string argument like

and it returns something like

Good afternoon, it is 1:13 pm on Tuesday, December 19th, 1989.

Most of the subroutine's code deals with fracturing the TOD clock value.

/JSFisher

Wed, 19 May 1993 19:47:00 GMT

1. date functions, TOD clock and the year 2043

2. change TOD clock with set and store clock

3. SC-2043 and strain gauges

4. Determining TOD Clock Setting

5. TOD clock assembler code

6. Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

7. TOD Clock?

8. TOD Clock

9. year 2000 bug in clock

10. clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

11. TOD Time

12. PL/I 34 years old this year.