Where to buy POPS
Author Message
 Where to buy POPS

Quote:
> No way is Principles of Operation restricted distribution.  Any fool
> can buy it.

> Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ , follow through to Pubs Catalog, then

A few years ago I was browsing and found a 1401 memory layout pad for
$3 each.  (I was hoping to find an Autocoder coding pad but they were
gone.)  For $3 I ordered it.  (Unfortunately, I never found a use for
it and it's still cluttering up the house somewhere.)  This form
was used to assign memory locations or for record layouts.

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to buy POPS

: A few years ago I was browsing and found a 1401 memory layout pad for
: $3 each.  (I was hoping to find an Autocoder coding pad but they were
: gone.)  For $3 I ordered it.  (Unfortunately, I never found a use for
: it and it's still cluttering up the house somewhere.)  This form
: was used to assign memory locations or for record layouts.

An now you can probably sell it to some damn fool on ebay
for $100 or more...

Jonesy
MainFrame since 1966

Marvin L. Jones  jonz<AT>rmi.net
Gunnison, Colorado
374 days to go until the Year 2000

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where to buy POPS

2. To buy or not to buy SGI F90 v7.2

3. to buy or not to buy?

4. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

5. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

6. comp.lang.pop -> pop-forum gateway

7. comp.lang.pop and pop-forum gateway

8. pop FAQ (was Q: what is pop?)

9. news-relayFrom: pop@uucp.rabbit (pop)

10. POP and pop.py and/or poplib

11. Pop-up windows don't pop up for sub-widgets

12. Ok, so pop *pop* may be a valid lang, but where's basic?