Web-ROM
Author Message
 Web-ROM

Digital Data Promotions Online is pleased to present a new yellow pages style listing of businesses on CD-ROM.  This listing will include links to your businesses web site, text, graphics, picture, as well as audio and video clips; to bring your business into the world of multimedia advertising.  In addition, any ads promoted on the CD will also be listed on our web site, in the same cataloged method, and updates to your information will be possible.  We are currently promoting this CD across the US and the world, and space is filling up quickly.  For further information you can visit our web site at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Or download a quick demo of the program, and pricing list, with attached order form at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

We hope to see you online soon.

Thank you for your interest.

Any questions or comments can be directed to

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web-ROM

2. Web-ROM

3. Web-ROM