My Debug routines
Author Message
 My Debug routines

I'm contriburiting my debug routines to this group
because I have found them very helpful in determining
the values of the registers/memory when my program is
running. Anyway you can freely use it, modify it, upload
it to any assembly sites. But PLEASE to not change
the file header. If you modify it let me know and also
state that you have on your file.
Cheers
Laim

begin 600 _DEBUG.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
#````
`
end

Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 My Debug routines

Quote:

> I'm contriburiting my debug routines to this group

Wrong newsgroup, Liam!

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. My Debug routines

2. trap debugging routine

3. debugging serial port routine

4. Debug/Kill + Debug/Run = RB Crash

5. One routine-global variables, no globals lots of routines

6. Routine call in Routine

7. can someone email me Debug.com not debug.exe

8. Double Word Rectangle Routine and Circle Routine

9. Debug/Anti-debug/compression help wanted

10. graphics routines, keyboard routines,e tc.

11. can someone please send me debug.com and not debug.exe

12. LE, SYM,SEPARATE, and debugging withOUT the debug tool