Assembly Language Programming
Author Message
 Assembly Language Programming

Hi.  My name is Marian Truett and I'm looking to purchase books on
mainframe programming in Assembler for the IBM 3090 or 370.  I'm
looking for books that include advanced topics.  I've found
beginner's books but I need a more comprehensive book.  Any resource
would be greatly appreciated.  My email address is

Wed, 08 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembly Language Programming

:
:>
:>Hi.  My name is Marian Truett and I'm looking to purchase books on
:>mainframe programming in Assembler for the IBM 3090 or 370.  I'm
:>looking for books that include advanced topics.  I've found
:>beginner's books but I need a more comprehensive book.  Any resource
:>would be greatly appreciated.  My email address is

2 books that may be of interest are:

Advanced Assembler Language and MVS Interfaces by Carmine Cannatello (Pub. by
John Wiley and Sons, 1991)

MVS Power Programming by Mitchell Marx and Penelope Davis (Pub by McGraw
Hill, 1992)

Steve Huitt

Fri, 10 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Intel's Merced will affect Assembly Language Programming

2. How much assembly language programming is done?

3. The Art Of Assembly Language Programming

4. Help on MC68332 Assembly Language Program!!!

5. 6809 Assembly Language programming,

6. RISC platform assembly language programming?!

7. Sample 8086 assembly language programs

8. I am new to Assembly language Programming.

9. New Version of The Art of Assembly Language Programming is Available

10. Assembly Language Programming Guidelines

11. MASM & Art Of Assembly Language Programming

12. Art of Assembly Language Programming ...