I need help on reading sectors using int 13 function 02h
Author Message
 I need help on reading sectors using int 13 function 02h

If I am to read sectors of a disk using int 13 function 02h, then I have to
set a data area of 512 bytes if I am to read 1 sector. Does anyone know
about the stucture of that data area? Say if I want to display the starting
cluster from the directory entry of a particular file, how can I do that by
reading in sectors?
If you know, please email me. Thanx.

Michael

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help on reading sectors using int 13 function 02h

2. I need help on reading sectors with int 13 function 02h

3. int 13h function 02h (read sector)

4. Reading boot sectors using Int 13

5. BIOS int 1ha function 02h read real time clock

6. using int 10, function 13

7. int 13 & logical sectors

8. int 10 fu. 02h

9. int 21h,42h subfunction 02h

10. INT 13, Function 42

11. need help using INT 10h functions

12. Wanted: examples of copy protection code using INT 13