370 Assembler Beer Needed
Author Message
 370 Assembler Beer Needed

I have a web page that shows how to display the lyrics to 99 Bottles of Beer
in different programming languages (full explanation of this silly thing found
on the web page).  However, I lack a version in 370 Assembler.  If anyone
wants to check it out, maybe even contribute, visit

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~timtroyr/funhouse/beer.html

Many thanks.

| Tim Robinson                   | Those who would give up essential |

| Excalibur BBS: 918-445-3091    | temporary safety, deserve neither |
| http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~timtroyr | liberty nor safety.  Ben Franklin |

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed linking VSPascal and 370 Assembler

2. S/370 Assembler skills needed in Ottawa, Canada

3. Assembler 370 Programmers needed !

4. Assembler 370 Programmers needed !

5. Q: Free 370 Assembler?

6. Shareware 370 environment and assembler under Linux?

7. Assembler 370 compiler.....Windows/DOS

8. Source for 370 assembler?

9. Writing Windows programs in 370 Assembler

10. 370 Assembler to run on pc

11. Running 370 Assembler on Intel Machines

12. FA: Assembler Language Programming for the IBM 370