 Ue> m>
 Ue> Newsgroups: comp.lang.asm370

 Ue> I program in Turbo Pascal, but wanted to learn Assembly.  Could
 Ue> you recomend a book or something to help me get started.  I looked at
 Ue> a  few books from the library, but they were fairly ancient... and I
 Ue> couldn't find ANYTHING on Turbo Assembly which is what I would really
 Ue> prefer to learn.  Can anyone help me?

 Ue> SNOOPY

Besides a book I'ld suggest to you to look over ASM sources and just
go by that. That's how I learned ASM and it has seemed preatty easy.

... All I need is a Wave and a board to surf it on.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:49:00 GMT

1. Don't getting started the Help Site, the Tutorial and the Education Centre

2. MS Project COM interface --getting started

3. Getting Started

4. Getting started

5. Still getting started...

6. getting started with Swazoo

7. Getting Started

8. Getting started with Smalltalk

9. Getting started with GUI in Squeak

10. Was: Squeak - getting started questions

11. Squeak - getting started questions

12. Getting started learning RealBasic