Accidental second sending of first book review
Author Message
 Accidental second sending of first book review

I apologize to all members of this list for cluttering up their mailbox with a
second copy of my first big triple book review. This was an unintended accident
caused by the unpredictable behaviour of the local Listserv here, which often
takes two weeks to process a command job. I will be vigilant such doesn't recur

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 23:45:00 GMT

1. Book review review

2. Request for book review : OOP books

3. proofreading books, was Re: Book REview

4. Request for book review : OOP books

5. X3 announces second public review for Common Lisp

6. X3 announces second public review for Common Lisp

7. Window Builder Pro on VSE3.1 - a first review (long)

8. Window Builder Pro on VSE3.1 - a first review (long)

9. Window Builder Pro on VSE3.1 - a first review (long)

10. first attempt at scheme, request code review

11. Review My First Serious Effort?

12. FIRST public review - response finally