INFO Request: Compression Software for VM/CMS
Author Message
 INFO Request: Compression Software for VM/CMS

Quote:

>Does anyone ports of ZIP or ZOO for VM/CMS?

The best list for all machines is in ftp.cso.uiuc.edu:doc/pcnet/compression.
This document lists versions of ZIP and ZOO for VM/CMS available from

possible source.

Mon, 11 Sep 1995 22:09:59 GMT
 INFO Request: Compression Software for VM/CMS
I use a version of ZOO on CMS from BLEKUL11 and will followup with Andreas
via e-mail.  There's also a version of ARJ over there, but I've never
seen a ZIP for VM.  Coincidentally, just yesterday I checked
comp.compression's FAQ and noticed that no entries for the VM versions
were listed.

Doug
--------------------------------

University of Waterloo          Phone: (519) 888-4676
200 University Ave. W.          FAX: (519) 746-5422
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada       Air Mail: 43.28.22N 80.32.32W
N2L 3G1

 "Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash, wherever you are."

Mon, 11 Sep 1995 23:32:26 GMT
 INFO Request: Compression Software for VM/CMS

: Does anyone ports of ZIP or ZOO for VM/CMS?

ARCUTIL will unzip; I don't know anything that zips.  I don't know
where to get a current ARCUTIL; I'm looking for one myself.

Fri, 15 Sep 1995 07:44:14 GMT

1. Info request on REXX on VM/CMS

2. Software for CAN CMS requested

3. Request for info - Software Testing Tools

4. Info on Ada Software Repository requested

5. NUCLPLIST and releated fileds in VM/CMS

6. MAKE on VM/CMS

7. VM/CMS Release 5 Assembler Program To Read Huge Files

8. Multitasking program for VM/CMS?

9. Multi-player adventure for VM/CMS

10. VM/CMS Compile, load, and go

11. VSAM VM/CMS problem