Books on os/390 
Author Message
 Books on os/390

Hi
Please Tell me some good books on OS/390 assembly which can be easily
available in India.
Thank you.


Fri, 13 May 2005 19:18:45 GMT  
 Books on os/390


Quote:
> Hi
> Please Tell me some good books on OS/390 assembly which can be easily
> available in India.
> Thank you.

and help you steal more work from me???

happy holidays!



Sat, 14 May 2005 03:53:14 GMT  
 Books on os/390
He doesn't have these holidays, but in general, Eric, I agree with you.
Hitesh, go pound sand...



Quote:


> > Hi
> > Please Tell me some good books on OS/390 assembly which can be easily
> > available in India.
> > Thank you.

> and help you steal more work from me???

> happy holidays!



Sat, 14 May 2005 11:41:01 GMT  
 Books on os/390
Try out www.ibm.com

In the search field, slap in SA22-7201-07. (ESA/390 relver 02.10)
It will take you to where you can find all the manuals you want in
Acrobat pdf format.  Download on to your PC.

Good luck

Quote:

> He doesn't have these holidays, but in general, Eric, I agree with you.
> Hitesh, go pound sand...





> > > Hi
> > > Please Tell me some good books on OS/390 assembly which can be easily
> > > available in India.
> > > Thank you.

> > and help you steal more work from me???

> > happy holidays!



Mon, 16 May 2005 10:35:14 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

2. Cobol OS/390 to C OS/390 V2R6

3. New Book: COBOL For OS/390

4. COBOL for OS/390 & VM Books

5. COBOL for OS/390 and VM and LE books

6. CobAnal for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS New version

7. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

8. Python for IBM OS/400 OS/390

9. JNI and OS 390 C/C++

10. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

11. OS/390 Training in Copenhagen/Scandanavia

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software