370 X-Assembler
Author Message
 370 X-Assembler

In the beginning, there was Don Huggins, and he came up with
this PC/370 programming tool. And it was good....... Sorry, couldn't
resist...

I'm not sure if it's been updated recently (within the past 5 years)
to ESA levels, but for 'generic' apps programming, it works very well!
For entry-level programming efforts (i.e., not real complicated) it's
pretty fast on a 233mhz P-II. Typical 'TSO' type transactions are
almost always sub-second...

Maybe the simtel site has something on it. Otherwise, wait for two
weeks and I can email it to you, if you like...

But if you want a professional development system, then you gotta
go with Tachyon software product...

(I believe subsequent post-replies have indicated web sites for
both of the above mentioned programs.)

BillB

*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Free 370 Assembler?

2. Shareware 370 environment and assembler under Linux?

3. Assembler 370 compiler.....Windows/DOS

4. Source for 370 assembler?

5. Writing Windows programs in 370 Assembler

6. 370 Assembler to run on pc

7. Running 370 Assembler on Intel Machines

8. FA: Assembler Language Programming for the IBM 370

9. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

10. 370 X-assembler

11. An easy assembler program for Assemble 370.

12. CA-Real 370 Assembler