ASSIST
Author Message
 ASSIST

We would like to install the most recent version of ASSIST in CMS, but
no longer know where to write to find it.  Does anyone on this list
know where ASSIST is currently being maintained (if it is)?

Michael Stack
Northern Illinois University

Mon, 31 Aug 1992 04:59:00 GMT
 ASSIST
Michael,

Quote:
>We would like to install the most recent version of ASSIST in CMS, but
>no longer know where to write to find it.  Does anyone on this list
>know where ASSIST is currently being maintained (if it is)?

You still get it from Penn State.  The contact and address are:

Thomas Minsker
Research Assistant
Computation Center
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16802

814-863-0422

I  sent Tom the fixes and REXX programs I wrote to install ASSIST on SP
4 and SP 6.  If he does not package them with the tape he sends, please
let me know and I will send them to you.

 ... Mark

Mon, 31 Aug 1992 19:51:00 GMT

1. Assist me with ASSIST info

2. ANNOUNCE: VisualAge Usability Assist Tool - VA Assist - Free Trial

3. ASSIST: is anybody out there still using this?

4. Linkage Assist circa 1978

5. Refresh with VA/Assist Pro

6. Mathematical Assist Instructions

7. ASSIST system

8. using assist...

9. Microcode Assist for VSAPL

10. Anagram Assist and TopDown vs. BottomUp

11. ST/V 286 primitive assist code available...

12. VA Assist for VW