Best Cigars
Author Message
 Best Cigars

Lounge, relax and enjoy with us at http://www.*-*-*.com/
If you are interested in fine cigars then you can't refuse
our enticing offer.
Phone 310-412-6799
Web   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Best Cigars

What can be done to discourage if not prevent this sort of spam?

(BTW, you too can 'join' this cigar lounge -- just enter your credit
card info on their insecure home page and maybe you'll get charged only
$24.95 per month.  Or, if you choose, you can telephone them (oh,
suprise:  it's an answering service!) or visit them (whoops:  it's a PO
mail drop!).  Sure, my money's on the way . . .

Quote:

> Lounge, relax and enjoy with us at http://www.gclounge.com
> If you are interested in fine cigars then you can't refuse
> our enticing offer.
> Phone 310-412-<snip>
> Web   http://www.gclounge.com

Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Best Cigars

Call 1-800-380-AGIS and complain about them. File a complaint with the
AG in Michigan.

Quote:

--

                        Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
                        Senior Software SE

The values in from and reply-to are for the benefit of spammers:
reply to domain eds.com, user msustys1.smetz or to domain gsg.eds.com,
user smetz.

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best Cigars

2. Best Cigars